[Fedora-legal-list] C Library ABI for ARM Architecture

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Jan 13 19:48:51 UTC 2011

On 01/13/2011 04:41 AM, Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please let me know if the license (Section 1.4) mentioned in
> the specification document, "C Library ABI for ARM Architecture" [1]
> an acceptable one for Fedora?

This license isn't free, which normally would not be an issue with
documentation, as we treat documentation as content (and not code) in
Fedora, but there is no permission to distribute documentation with that
license, so any documentation under that license would not be
permissibility in Fedora (because it fails the content requirement of
unrestricted redistributability).

I don't think redistributability is actually a word, but hopefully you
get my meaning. :)

~tom

==
Fedora Project