[Fedora-legal-list] ssh enable and firewall open for sshd connection by default after install who's legally liable?.

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu May 19 18:07:48 UTC 2011

On 05/19/2011 12:09 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Perhaps we need a wiki page that clarifies what legal rights Fedora
> users/representatives have.

It wouldn't mean anything, to be blunt. If you're worried about that,
consult your own counsel.

I'd rather not have people believe me (IANAL) or Red Hat (They Are Not
Your Lawyers), then have something happen in their jurisdiction and feel
like we mislead them.

In my ever so humble, non-lawyer opinion, I think a Fedora ambassador
has a much better chance of getting hit by a comet while on a date with
Angelina Jolie.

~tom

==
Fedora Project