[Fedora-legal-list] Organization address (required for volunteer work)

John5342 john5342 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 17:22:18 UTC 2011

Hi.

Tax and benefit requirements here require me to declare all work, both
paid and unpaid, and provide the full name and address of each
company, organization or person i am working for. I am volunteering
for the Fedora Project but i cannot find these details clearly defined
anywhere on the fedoraproject.org website. Therefore i am writing to
this list in the hope that somebody can provide the details details or
point me to where i can find them.

To summarize, i need the the full name and address of the
company/organization/person i am working for as a result of
volunteering for Fedora Project.

Thank you very much in advance.

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...