[Fedora-legal-list] Copyright requests

Jonathan Schuett bioshacker001 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 00:36:59 UTC 2011

My name is Jonathan Schuett. i am planning on making a demonstration video
about fedora in my class to showcase the many benefits of fedora over
windows. I am requesting to use fedora's likeness, screengrabs, and the
fedora logo in my video. I would be grateful if this was responded to
quickly, and, if you wish to receive a copy of the video in question, i can
arrange for that.  I am a student at a technical school, and this needfs to
be finished by the end of the first semester. It would be appreciater if you
would reply to this email quickly. thank you, and have a nice day.