[Fedora-legal-list] ii package license

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 15:05:43 UTC 2012

On 3.2.2012 12:57, Josh Boyer wrote:
> It's similar to WTFPL, but not enough to be called that.  Spot is
> at FOSDEM, so this will probably need to wait until he looks it
> over.  If it were me, I'd ask upstream to relicense it to something
> a bit more standard in any case.

"ask upstream"? You must be new here.

This is from the upstream which one of his programs have this as
enlisted advantage of the program: "Because dwm is customized through
editing its source code, it’s pointless to make binary packages of it.
This keeps its userbase small and elitist. No novices asking stupid
questions."

Matěj