[Fedora-legal-list] OSGi Enterprise licensing

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 12:13:17 UTC 2012

Most probably we'll need to package OSGi Enterprise, but I'm not sure
about licensing of this project.

The code itself (included in the.jar file, another story...) is ASL 2.0,
but if you try to download it from the website, you need to agree to this:

Which is no more, no less OSGi Specification License, listed as bad
license on the wiki:

You can also download it directly, without the need to agree to the
license on the website:

How should we deal with it? Are we authorized to package it under ASL 2.0?