[Fedora-legal-list] 'New' licenses

Jaromir Capik jcapik at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 17:48:29 UTC 2012

Hello.

During the PkgWrangler reviews I found some files
with the following statements which aren't mentioned
on the Fedora Licensing page and I'd like to ask you
to add new entries for them.

1.) FSF-configure / FSF-unlimited / FSF-configure-unlimited

a.)

# Copyright (C) 1992-1996, 1998-2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
#
#
# This configure script is free software; the Free Software Foundation
# gives unlimited permission to copy, distribute and modify it.

b.)

#   Copyright 1996-2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
#
#
#   This file is free software; the Free Software Foundation gives
#   unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute it, with or without
#   modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.

2.) The "Verbatim" License

The text can be found here
http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/licenses.html#verbatim

Please, let me know.

Thanks,
Jaromir.

--
Jaromir Capik
Red Hat Czech, s.r.o.

Email: jcapik at redhat.com
Web: www.cz.redhat.com
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45, Brno, Czech Republic
IC: 27690016