[Fedora-legal-list] Poster Competition on Women's and LGBT Issues

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 23:18:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 6:23 PM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> There recently was this "event" which claims to be a Fedora supported event.
>
> http://www.wfs-india.org/p/poster-competition-womens-and-lgbt-issues

Oh, hrm..  This came up during the Board townhall and at the time I
did not notice it says "... in collaboration with Fedora and
Mozilla...".  That indeed might be somewhat of a problem.  As I said
during the townhall, I don't think Fedora can prevent people from
giving away USB keys with Fedora on them as prizes, but claiming
collaboration with the organization is entirely different.  I wish I
had notice that during the townhall.

josh