[Fedora-legal-list] License of jnlp-servlet.jar - part of Oracle JDK

Adam Saunders adam.saunders at hushmail.com
Mon Nov 11 23:10:40 UTC 2013

I did miss that last bit regarding a nuclear facility. That is a field
of use restriction which makes the licensed software incompatible with
the Open Source Definition and the definition of Free Software as
defined by the Free Software Foundation.

I apologize for my lack of precision.

Adam Saunders

--
NOTE: This email does not contain legal advice. This email also
does not establish a solicitor-client relationship. You should