[Fedora-legal-list] Wiki page about blobs, proprietary kernel and firmwares

Alexandre Moine nobrakal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:55:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I write a article about firmware and blobs on my blog [1], where I
suggest the creation of a wiki page about blobs, proprietary kernel and
firmwares. I think it's really necessary, because I don't found any
information about the proprietary kernel and blobs in Fedora. If you
search, you can found some informations about firmwares (in the Legal
part of packaging). In my opinion, we need an official policy written
somewhere. So, I require your help to write this page because I don't
have the required informations, and official positions... But I can help
to write them :)
Chris Roberts volunteered to re-tag this page.

Thank you in advance,

Alexandre