[Fedora-legal-list] Copyright Submission Proposal

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 18:14:40 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ruth Suehle" <rsuehle at gmail.com>

Yes, and it's useful to have those published on the site so that readers understand the terms under which can reuse/remix the content. I think Joe was coming a bit more from the "contribution" angle, though of course the contribute and use terms need to line up.

So we def. need to get the terms of use back on - and make sure that we're verifying somehow that people submitting content are aware of the license under which they're submitting or have signed the FPCA or etc.

IANAL, and all that jazz.

-robyn