[Fedora-legal-list] Can Copr use rpmfusion?

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 08:06:55 UTC 2015

I would like to clarify (and put in FAQ):

Can projects, which reside on Copr use rpmfusion (and generaly other restricted repos) if:
 1) it is purely runtime dependency for those packages? (IMO yes, it is allowed).
 2) it is used for runtime and buildtime and result is dynamicaly linked (not sure, but I would say allowed, but IANAL)
 3) is is used for runtime and buildtime and result is sticaly linked (IMO not possible).

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS