[Fedora-legal-list] Privacy policy

Marek Brysa mbrysa at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 13:27:21 UTC 2015

Hi Matthias and Florian,

I wasn't subscribed to the list so I can't reply directly to the thread.

The data contained in the automatic bug report (uReport) is described here:
https://github.com/abrt/faf/wiki/uReport
It was designed with anonymity as a requirement and doesn't contain any user sensitive data, only a simple backtrace and some statistical info like OS version and related package versions.
We don't save IP addresses where the reports are coming from.

Reporting to Bugzilla may contain sensitive data (coredump), but is manual, for advanced users only and the user is required to do a review of the data.

If you need anything more or to clarify something, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Marek