[Fedora-legal-list] [RFC] Switching to SPDX in license tags

Gisi, Mark Mark.Gisi at windriver.com
Fri Jul 31 06:10:40 UTC 2015

Currently The SPDX legal group is adding to the list on a quarterly basis. I recommend you submit what licenses you feel should be included in the SPDX list that are not yet on it. The SPDX group has made efforts to incorporate licenses from various different communities including Fedora and plans to continue to do so. Not a lot of participation has come from the Fedora community in the past but would be very welcome moving forward.

- Mark