[Fedora-legal-list] Privacy policy

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Mon Mar 16 20:07:59 UTC 2015

On 16/03/15 21:01, Tom Callaway wrote:
> On 03/16/2015 03:06 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

>>> In order to do either, I need to understand how we (Red Hat/Fedora) are
>>> storing personal data about users and systems. I need to sync up with
>>> the abrt team to determine what they are collecting and storing, and for
>>> how long. If the Desktop group is collecting and storing any
>>> information, it would be good to know that as well (you can send it
>>> directly to me).
>>
>> I edited the current policy into a new draft here:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pfrields/PrivacyPolicyRedux
>>
>> I notified the Workstation WG about the new draft since work in that
>> group is what motivated the changes.  Tom, did you want to review and
>> comment before we decide what to do with this next?
>
> Yeah, it is a good start, but we need to do more on that before we can
> send it over to the WG. I'll try to make some time tomorrow to draft up
> some additional wording.
>

> ~tom
>
> ==
> Red Hat

Dear Tom, Paul,
Can I please request we write down somewhere, what abrtd collects. I am
sure this would interest a lot of the community guys and would answer
any future questions, because we can refer people to that wiki page.

Best regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org