[Fedora-legal-list] Privacy policy

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Tue Mar 17 15:21:40 UTC 2015

On 17/03/15 16:08, Tom Callaway wrote:
> On 03/16/2015 04:07 PM, Tristan Santore wrote:
>
>> Can I please request we write down somewhere, what abrtd collects. I am
>> sure this would interest a lot of the community guys and would answer
>> any future questions, because we can refer people to that wiki page.
>
> I opted not to encapsulate that information directly into our privacy
> policy revisions, because if it changes (or a different tool is in use),
> it complicates the text significantly and forces us to make changes.
>
> That said, the information you're looking for can be found here:
> https://github.com/abrt/faf/wiki/uReport
>
> ~tom
>
> ==
> Red Hat

Tom,
Could we at least link to that github resource then ? I think it is more
about transparency and information transmission to community members.

Kind regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org