[Fedora-legal-list] tktable license clarification

Antonio Trande anto.trande at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:13:10 UTC 2015

On 10/18/2015 12:55 PM, Antonio Trande wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> tktable package is newly under review; can someone clarify to me how
> to identify its license? (license file attached)
>
> In particular, i have a doubt about these "special notes":

> SPECIAL NOTES:
>
> This software is also falls under the bourbon_ware clause v2:
>
>  This software is free, but should you find this software useful in your
>  daily work and would like to compensate the author, donations in the form
>  of aged bourbon and scotch are welcome by the author.  The user may feel
>  exempt from this clause if they are below drinking age or think the
> author
>  has already partaken of too many drinks.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - --
> Antonio Trande

Probably i taken too much seriously this "type of joke", so much that this issue does not deserve any answer.

I suppose that tktable will be released with license TCL again.

--
Antonio Trande

mailto: sagitter 'at' fedoraproject 'dot' org
http://fedoraos.wordpress.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sagitter
GPG Key: 0x565E653C
Check on https://keys.fedoraproject.org/