[Fedora-livecd-list] Moving forward with Fedora LiveCD

Thilo Pfennig tp at alternativ.net
Tue Jul 5 11:48:51 UTC 2005

Am Dienstag, den 05.07.2005, 13:05 +0200 schrieb Darko Ilic:

> My name is Darko Ilic, I`m a Summer of Code

Hi Darko,

this sounds perfect for my needs. I have started plaing a Fedora based
DVD featuring GNOME 2.12 (when its ready) and a lot free media (videos,
books, audio, images). Currently I have planned this as primary for
german speaking people, but I will share my thoughts and data. I would
like to test your system at some point. My project is named NINOG (in
german:  http://netzpolitik.org/wiki/index.php/NINOG )

btw: A question came to my mind: If I understand things correct
something like you do can also be useful for virtualisation like Xen,
because there one also has to set up a full running linux, except that
one does not need to burn an iso. Maybe then there can be also soem
cooperation as your tool could potentially in the future also me used as
a generator for a virtual linux (maybe after you have completed your
primary tasks) ?

good luck for your efforts!

thilo,
germany