[Fedora-livecd-list] Config file format proposal

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 19:39:05 UTC 2005

All right, so we immediately have a philosophical question, right up
front, that we must address:

Should we use anaconda wherever possible?  And are we making a mistake by
not using anaconda?

The upside of using anaconda is that it's the center of a whole bunch of
stuff, and it's guaranteed to be maintained going forward.

What are the downsides of using anaconda?

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan