[Fedora-livecd-list] Installation CD build scripts.

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 15:48:36 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 09:41 +1000, Wade Mealing wrote:
> I don't know who to talk to about this, I'll ask here,
>
> Red Hat obviously builds their installation ISO files, including
> applying the kernel and ISOLinux bootloader.
>
> I know that the ia64, ppc/nSeries cd boot scripts must be somewhere
> also.  I'd like to integrate these into the anaconda scripts.
>
> Where are these scripts ?  Can I use them ?

This is all done with the (internal and heavily tied into beehive)
builddistro scripts.  Most of the information on what magic is needed is
in anaconda/scripts/mk-images.*, though, so that we can create the
boot.iso.

Or, if you have more specific questions after that, ask here and I'll
answer :-)

Jeremy