[Fedora-livecd-list] Meeting minutes

Glen Eustace geustace at godzone.net.nz
Wed Oct 19 18:59:32 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 07:28 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> I'll be there.  I encourage everyone else to be there as well.
> #fedora-livecd on freenode.
>
> 14:00 CET
> 13:00 GMT
> 9:00 Eastern US
>
> Also: is there a better time for this meeting?  Having Darko and I sit on
> IRC is fun, but without the interaction of other people actively trying to
> make Kadischi work, it's not as useful as it should be.

IRC isn't as useful as email due to timezone changes. Not everyone that
might want to contribute is in Nth America. Email has the advantage that
we can all participate even though the discussions can take longer. It
also gives a lot more people the opportunity to listen (or is the term
lurk :-)

Glen.