[Fedora-livecd-list] virtual machine

Albert Strasheim 13640887 at sun.ac.za
Thu Sep 1 23:27:10 UTC 2005

Hello all

I've been using Xen to do some tests of my own (I'm working on modifying
Kadischi to support building installs for USB flash devices).

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstart

has everything you need to get up and running.

One thing to note is that Xen does not boot via an initrd as far as I
can see.

Cheers

Albert