7 proposals - was Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - Anaconda

Jane Dogalt jdogalt at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 18:34:46 UTC 2006

--- Skunk Worx <skunkworx at verizon.net> wrote:

> I think one of the proposals was something along the lines of providing
> "hd2iso" and "iso2hd" utilities. That would be a cool way to create
> bootable DVDs, bootable/restorable system backups, etc.

Actually that wasn't really one of my 7 props, or it was buried deep and not
quite in that form.  But I'll take the credit if you insist ;).  Backups at
least, I was not considering at all.  But now that I look at your utility
names, and think about writable hd-dvd capacities, I definately want those type
of lightweight utilities (eventually).

-jdog