[Fedora-livecd-list] authconfig could not be executed

Ingo Schaefer ingo at ingo-schaefer.de
Wed Apr 12 14:09:59 UTC 2006

Hello again,
Am Mittwoch, den 12.04.2006, 08:14 -0500 schrieb Jasper O'neal Hartline:

> That is what it looks like to me also.

Now I fixed my repository, ran createrepo again, did a next run and now
get:

aktueller Runlevel kann nicht ermittelt werden
setsebool:  SELinux is disabled.

As one may think, at this point kadischi hangs again.

(first line translated means: actual runlevel can not be detemined)

Regards,
Ingo
PS: I have not seen anything about it, but is there a possibility to
debug this python so one can fix the things going wrong on the fly?