[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi: roadmap from Board meeting ?

tony tony at tgds.net
Mon Apr 17 07:16:22 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 16 avril 2006 à 20:35 +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH a écrit :

> I have some questions concerning Kadischi's roadmap and how the
> development will continue.
> What is Kadischi's roadmap?
> What do we want from Kadischi in the future?
> Will we start meetings again?
> Should contributors state in which area they want to get involved in
> so as 2 contributors might not do the same thing.
> What the Fedora Community looking for?
> ...... the list goes on.

As some of you may remember I was working on a live CD specific to VIA
Epia M and later boards with a special emphasis on making a
PVR/TV/multimedia box.

The changes that took place in the transition from FC4 -> FC5 for
Kadischi stopped my project in its tracks. So what I would like to see
in the roadmap is clear indications of what changes will be made at each
FC version change. And if a compatible version for the previous FC
version will be maintained.

Tony