[Fedora-livecd-list] 04userconfig.py small cleanup

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Thu Apr 20 17:28:55 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 11:14 -0500, Jasper O'neal Hartline wrote:
> Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>
> >Small patch to 04userconfig.py
> >- Small refactoring to remove duplicate code.
> >- Allow lokkit to be run without ntsysv and vice versa.
> >

> I changed it up a bit to do this, but it was a bit different than the
> patch sent.
> Thanks, see how that works for you.

It separates lokkit from ntsysv fine, but still contains duplicate code.
This is what's there now::
  if anaconda_args:
      if cmdline or kickstart:
          exit
      Run interactive
  else:
      Run interactive

Because the code is exiting if it finds the anaconda_args it's looking
for we can make things simpler and remove duplicate code like so::
  if anaconda_args:
      if cmdline or kickstart:
          exit
  Run interactive