[Fedora-livecd-list] ntp time skew and network failure pre post_install_scripts

adam adam.stokes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 23:02:54 UTC 2006

Anyone seen any issues with ntp clock skew and network interfaces going down
before the post install scripts are executed? I am trying to pinpoint the
cause of this but not to familiar with anaconda's interworkings.

Ive tried manually configuring the network device during install rather than
having kickstart do it automatically. Also this only seems to happen on this
box with 2 interfaces rather than my other machine with just one interface.

simply restarting the network allows me to continue with my post install
setup and the only network related scripts that i have residing in
post_install_scripts are some yum installs for custom applications.

--
· adam <astokes.org>