[Fedora-livecd-list] LiveCD on Compact flash

Junevicus, Lucius R CTR NAVFAC SE lucius.junevicus at navy.mil
Fri Aug 11 14:43:14 UTC 2006

I'd love to get a copy of your linuxrc script.

So to do this I'd move the Squashfs image to the flash drive.

How would I setup grub so it would know how to get to it?

Thanks again for the help, any other resources on how best to do this
would be great.

One problem I have is that if I get error messages during the boot
process, I cant scroll up to see what started it.

Is there a way of pausing the messages --maybee a sleep command?

Thanks again,
Lucius.