[Fedora-livecd-list] Newbie question

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 15 06:35:03 UTC 2006

I couldn't reproduce this using that same repository.
I would assume your cache had been corrupted in the process of running
Kadischi..
which isn't too out of place since /tmp/cache could well have been run
over by tmpwatch.
Try removing /tmp/cache (if you have it) and try again. This may fix
this problem.

J. Hartline