[Fedora-livecd-list] Boot error

Vnpenguin vnpenguin at vnoss.org
Thu Dec 28 04:46:25 UTC 2006

Hi all,
Using David's package, I'm trying to create myself a livecd with
/etc/livecd/10-fedora-livecd-base.conf like config. I obtain iso file,
ok, but when trying to boot it with qemu, I see:

root (cd)
 Filesystem type is iso9660, using whole disk
kernel /boot/vmlinuz ro quiet root=CDLABEL=LiveCD-20061227
rootfstype=iso9660 livecd
  [Linux-bzImage, setup=0x1e00, size=0x1b997f]
initrd /boot/livecd-initramfs.img
  [Linux-initrd @ 0xc522000, 0x2cd149 bytes]

Uncompressing Linux... Ok, boot the kernel.
PCI: PIIX3: Enabling Passive Release on 0000:00:01.0
mount: unknown filesystem type 'squashfs'
Bug in initramfs /init detected. Fropping to a shell. Good luck!

bash: no job control in this shell
bash-3.1#

I use FC6's latest packages. Don't known how to fix this.
Any help will be appreciated.

TIA && Happy New Year !

--
http://vnoss.org