[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora Core Ofiicial LiveCD and DVD media

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:33:22 UTC 2006

2006/1/17, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com>:

> I continue to believe that the cutting-edge work should be done in the DVD
> universe.  The amount of work to put an image onto a CD ISO that is both
> useful *and* installable is just prohibitive.

That's what I think, too. But I think with Kadischi it is not such a
problem with an "official" Live-CD because we then will have a tool
that makes it easy to do many versions. That's why I love the idea
behind Kadischi. But I also think Fedora could make it into the news
ift it was the jorst MAJOR distribution that would come with a n
official LIve-DVD. maybe next time. But maybe another distribution
will be quicker, then.

Thilo

--
http://www.pfennigsolutions.de