[Fedora-livecd-list] Jeremy's code and my X crashes

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 17 13:32:37 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've never knew why X freezes everytime I execute Jeremy's code
related to anaconda.

Jeremy's code:
    # now that we've got our dirs set up, let's run anaconda
    args = [ "/usr/sbin/anaconda", "--rootpath=cd:%s/system" %(builddir,),
             "--method=%s" %(method,)]
    args.extend(anaconda_args)
    env = {"ANACONDA_PRODUCTNAME": "%s Live CD Generator" %(product,),
           "ANACONDA_PRODUCTVERSION": version,
           "ANACONDA_PRODUCTPATH": product}
    print args
    rc = subprocess.call(args, env=env)
    if rc:
        print >> sys.stderr, "anaconda failed.  Exiting"
        return rc

The regular log file does not output something fruitful, but i think
It logs in a different file.

what could it be ?

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com