[Fedora-livecd-list] Small fix for 07accounts.sh

Bart Couvreur bart at bercie23.be
Sat Jun 17 19:49:36 UTC 2006

Op za, 17-06-2006 te 20:27 +0200, schreef Chitlesh GOORAH:
> On 6/17/06, Bart Couvreur <bart at bercie23.be> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Just adding a patch for a small error in
> > post_install_scripts/07accounts.sh, solving a path problem so kadischi
> > fully runs with sudo / su
> >
> > Could someone commit to cvs?
>
> Does anyone has any objections before I commit it?
>
> Bart could you detail more about your experiences with sudo with
> respect to kadischi ? did you already do some changes elsewhere ?

Well I just did a re-run on with the minimal-livecd.cfg as kickstart,
started with a sudo (just applied my own patch), and had no build errors
whatsoever. Maybe the only thing I can say is that you have to use
explicit paths, to the kickstart-file when running in sudo, otherwise it
will try to look in the /root-folder.

Maybe a little annoying thing: when entering this:
"sudo kadischi -T
--kickstart=/home/bart/projects/kadischi/cvstree/ks_examples/minimal-livecd.cfg /srv/www/fc5/ minimal-test-20060617.iso"
de iso-file gets dropped in /, so you get /minimal-test-20060617.iso,
not the folder in which you run kadischi. I think it's related to the
above (using explicit paths) but I'm not sure. Going to check this
later.

Cheers

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <bart at bercie23.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93