[Fedora-livecd-list] Disable firstboot on your Live CD

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 20 12:41:59 UTC 2006

Eugene Teo wrote:

> Without this quick hack, firstboot will still run even if you
> specify "firstboot --disable" in your kickstart file. If you
> know of a better alternative, let me know!

If you aren't using -C or --cmdline with Kadischi a services menu comes
up during 04userconfig.py.
You can turn it off there. Otherwise I think you are looking for a %post
chroot and chkconfig --level 35 firstboot off
rather than a quick hack to the 06sysconfig.py.

Just use Kickstart's %post section.

J. Hartline