[Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 8 17:01:48 UTC 2006

> When did you build a LiveCD?
> Did you send out any email asking if anyone had anything to contribute,
> or is this -your- LiveCD?

Yes for the moment it is my livecd.
Jasper you are working on squashfs integration.
On my part, Im trying to push forward to get the "logistics" done and
see what is lacking with our kadischi.

> I think before a LiveCD is produced for the Fedora Project (Even if it
> employs test packages, from FC5 Test 3)
> we need to have these taken care of:

If we will be an official live cd then, it will be with the
community's contribution.

> Auto login into Fedora with fedora as the default user name.
> Provide fedora and root usernames with blank passwords. Security is not
> a concern for a Live CD
Im stuck here.

> Add some good introductory and promotional material in a desktop folder
> by default

im working on it and partly completed too

> provide a Fedora introduction in the bootup prompt by default
done

> Among other things.
> If these are already finished please update the Kadischi/Schedule.
ok, I will,
but since im having tar error messages coming, I prefer to
troubleshoot it first.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com