[Fedora-livecd-list] splash notes added

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 13 19:38:06 UTC 2006

Ive filed them to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Development/boot

> Perhaps we can put these into Kadischi somehow, and generate a patch.

I propose to add the contents to $INSTALLDIR/boot

[root at goorah kadischi]# ls boot/
f1.txt  f4.txt  f5.txt  isolinux.txt  memtest  splash.lss

hence in the install-boot.sh we can simply add

# copies EVERYTHING from $INSTALL/boot
cp $INSTALLDIR/boot/* $csysdir/boot/isolinux/

This is how Im doing till now.
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com