[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - post_install_scripts

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 13 20:06:05 UTC 2006

On 3/13/06, J. Hartline <jasperhartline at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Chitlesh, I am also curious about the organization of the
> Kadischi/Schedule page..
> I'm not so positive all users of Kadischi would want autologin features
> with blank passwords.
> Could you verify that this is for a Fedora provided Live media rather
> than something that should be put in Kadischi
> in general, and if so split the Schedule to reflect that, it will be
> less confusing for those interested in
> what is to be done. If these _are_ in fact features that should be in
> Kadischi, then just notify the list so
> I'll know.

Thanks for moving this discussion to the list :)

Ok True, this is somehow confusing.
We must differentiate between Kadischi and FedoraLiveCD.

Kadischi is the tool.
FedoraLiveCD is the product.

Both of them form part of the Kadischi project.
I don't want to break them apart.

I prefer to leave those TODOs to Kadischi/Schedule, but move to them
under FedoraLiveCD (enhancements).

2 pages will infact complicate our life if we are working on both.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com