[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi-fc5tx.patch

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 14 17:24:14 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>.
>
>ive attached the latest kadischi.py which has already been patched by
>kadischi-fc5tx.patch

I think we need to go ahead and get these committed, bringing Kadischi
up to speed with FC5
which is inevitably going to be released is in my opinion more important.

If not, some blocks could be put in to actually make Kadischi work with
FC4 OR FC5(Final).
What do you think Chitlesh?

Does anyone else agree/disagree?

I really feel as though trying to keep compatibility with FC4 is absurd,
since Kadischi
is in development stage, not a release state where one version of
Kadischi works under Core 4..
and there is updates. I could also on my own time, maintain a simple RPM
for Kadischi under Fedora Core 4
and keep Kadischi in CVS, uh.. with the times. Makes sense to me.

J. Hartline