[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - Xen & Bootsplash - patch

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 14 17:52:10 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>Yesterday, I had a isolinux telling me a the xen kernel is corrupted.
>With today's xen patch, it boots, but it failed at dom0.
>see http://www.flickr.com/photos/29842792@N00/112380449/

Right. That screenshot doesn't show us anything but that it failed.
You need to be more informative with your error reports.

If you can go ahead an mount the ISO via loopback, and provide the
contents of isolinux.cfg
and ls -l output of /boot/isolinux that would be good.

I have a CD here that boots Xen kernels, built using the patches.
I'll resend those by the way, give me a little bit.

J. Hartline