[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Kadischi - RPM/SRPMS

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 15 22:19:49 UTC 2006

Chitlesh
I've removed the references to the RPM/SRPMS as they do not conform to
Fedora Extras packaging guidelines.
Also I think it is proper to ask a user's permission before posting a
contributor's name on the wiki.

In the Kadischi/FAQ you see I've given credit to "ignacio" who is also a
member on the wiki though I explicitly
asked him if I could, it is only fair. I've also removed your name, if
you feel it is neccessary to have your name there
with a reference to the RPM/SRPMS for FC4 for Kadischi that is fine.. I
have removed it for now
since the spec file will be rewritten to conform to standards.

This will probably be done sometime after we can get some things
committed here in a few days.
It is in my plans of todos for the Kadischi application.

Thanks.
J. Hartline