[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi+kickstart is broken how exactly?

Skunk Worx skunkworx at verizon.net
Sat Mar 18 15:03:15 UTC 2006

Jane Dogalt wrote:

> I just ran my first experiment with kadischi using kickstart on FC5T3, and to
> my surprise given the status listed on the development wiki, it worked.

I'm using FC5T3 and the kickstart from CVS and its failing on network :

kadischi]# kadischi /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386
/tmp/fedora-live.iso
--kickstart=/root/kadischi/ks_examples/minimal-livecd.cfg -C
Starting kadischi...
Parsing command line arguments
Checking UID
Using buildstamp file /etc/kadischi/buildstamp.
Product path set to Fedora.
Now we are going to try to validate your repository (for now, only http,
ftp and local repositories can be checked)
Path /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386 exists. OK
Path /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386/Fedora exists. OK
Path /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386/Fedora/base exists. OK
Path /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386/Fedora/RPMS exists. OK
Repository seems to be OK.
Checking required packages
Looking for config file

   ***  running anaconda  ***

Probing for video card:   VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8378 [S3 UniChrome]
Integrated Video
Probing for monitor type:   A91f+
In interactive step network, can't continue

--
SW