[Fedora-livecd-list] Expectation Setting

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 18 18:49:05 UTC 2006

Skunk Worx wrote:

> I made a fc5t3 iso with kadischi several weeks ago, but only through
> the anaconda gui. In my case, I can't use fc5 and kadischi until
> kickstart works. No big deal, I can keep using fc4 for my distro for
> the time being.

When Monday rolls around I'll send a patch to the list for kickstart and
command line mode.
It is short and simple, I'll also submit it to the anaconda-devel-list.
I sent it once but I'm
not 100% positive I even clicked send, or it didn't get dumped by my ISP
or anything else between here and there.

I'll write this for the FC5(final) when/if it is released.
J. Hartline