[Fedora-livecd-list] trademark/copyright issues with distributing kadischi output?

Jane Dogalt jdogalt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 02:32:17 UTC 2006

My question, which I think should be answered in the docs (it isn't is it?) is
this-

What if any requirements does the fedora project put on someone distributing an
iso generated with kadischi?

Does the full spectrum of removing the artwork/trademarks that is associated
with creating a fedora derivative distribution apply?

If so, I suggest adding a post install script which does this for the user
automatically (instead of disabling their firewall ;), or adding big FAT
warnings telling people that they cannot redistribute kadsichi output.

-jdog