[Fedora-livecd-list] trademark/copyright issues with distributing kadischi output?

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 21 07:52:52 UTC 2006

Patrick Barnes wrote:

>>If so, I suggest adding a post install script which does this for the user
>>automatically (instead of disabling their firewall ;), or adding big FAT
>>warnings telling people that they cannot redistribute kadsichi output.
>>

>It would be wise to point to the existing legal documentation that covers this
>issue, including the Trademark Guidelines and logo usage information.
>
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal

Chitlesh, is it possible we can get a final drafts of the documents
included in the bootsplash/
Have someone from the docs committe or Greg DeKoenigsberg review them.
They aren't too long, and should probably be tweaked, I know the
spacings are roasted.

I can fix the formatting and spacing while I'm there, and we can get
this sorted.
The important things are the text, only. I can handle the rest.

J. Hartline