[Fedora-livecd-list] trademark/copyright issues with distributing kadischi output?

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 22 00:06:24 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>Someone before my participation to this project, has added
>"make SELinux work on live system"
>to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Schedule
>
>I think there was something wrong with SELinux on Live CDs.
>
>Does it now? I haven't yet look deeply at it.

I believe that was a general statement, as in some aspects of SELinux
may not work in readonly-root environment.

I can predispose they didn't mean just "label files as is stock in
Fedora Core".
Which would be fixed when RPM knows how to distribute files with contexts
in it's payload. I too should look more into this as I haven't yet built
any with SELinux enabled.

J. Hartline