[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - UI

Jane Dogalt jdogalt at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 16:04:00 UTC 2006

> What would be the most plausible for Kadischi, any ideas?

I think kadischi should be absorbed entirely by anaconda.

Use something like a --output-livecd=foo.iso, and have anaconda create an
internal tmp rootpath directory.

For any livecd configuration, add more steps/screens to the anaconda install.
And obviously maintain support for text/commandline/kickstart.

Add more livecd token options to kickstart, or create a similar but different
livecd config file.

Perhaps this has been suggested before, I'm new to the list and haven't read
the archives.  But the above is my 2 cents.

-jdog