[Fedora-livecd-list] squashfs -- anyone have a pristine tree?

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed Mar 29 02:02:19 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Over the past week or so, I've become familiar with the Kadischi portion
of Kadischi (as opposed to anaconda) and put together squashfs support.
Unfortunately, I've been depending on cvs diff to generate a patch and
the cvs server is down right now.  Does anyone have a pristine tree I
can diff against?  If not, I'll tar up my tree later tonight and stick
them somewhere for others to look at.

The drawback of that is I had to make a few unrelated changes because
I'm creating a minimal install and certain pieces of kadischi make
assumptions of what software is installed in the image.

-Toshio