[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora-livecd-list Digest, Vol 18, Issue 7

Ahm ed zrchrn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 01:13:14 UTC 2006

Excellent point Jdog( I assume that's the name)

I must add that the Fedora Live cd put out by Fedora-Unity has consistently
failed to properly detect my video card as well as the one on my parents
computer. It seems there is no dynamic generation of the xorg.conf file.
Rather the vesa driver is enabled which sadly does not work for many cards.
This is a problem I hope will be resolved. Good luck. If you need any help
please as and if I or other members can't do it we can hopefully direct the
proper people to come and provided assistance.