[Fedora-livecd-list] make_initrds functions: duplicates

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 10 17:32:29 UTC 2006

It is now fixed, they were the same except they weren't supposed to be.
Now what is there is we check for the "right" kernel on each
corresponding SMP or UP machine last, since we know it should
be true first. This way UP machine users get initrd made for both
kernels or the SMP kernel if that is what they installed.
The other scenario is with an SMP machine, with both or just the UP
kernel installed. That is the purpose of those blocks.

IT's been fixed in CVS.
Thanks.
J. Hartline