[Fedora-livecd-list] A little bit of help to create a livecd using Kadishi

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 12:52:55 UTC 2006

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os

> I also added -f (to erase old ISO) and --graphical
> (since it seems to
> want to run in text mode, for some reason). I'm able
> to build a Fedora
> Core live CD, but I'm unable to access Fedora Extras
> repositories.

Thanks Chris and Chilesh!  Fedora Core LiveCD is on
its way.  It is downloading the packages and hopefully
it works great.  Also I hope that we can find a way to
access Fedora Extras repositories to customize the
LiveCD and share it with my friends and colleagues.

Regards,

Antonio